Tuesday, August 7, 2012

PRINTS PRINTS PRINTS

Finally, a month after I promised, my Etsy shop is up and running!!!

There are 5 different LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINTS for sale, all requested by popular demand. 

There are a VERY limited number of each print, so I wouldn't dillydally if I were you, seeing as I probably won't have time to print again for a while. 

If the piece you wanted wasn't one I made a print of, let me know and if enough people feel the same way I can print it next time. 

Thank you so much for all your support! 
Phoebe








2 comments:

Charissa said...

hi! I pretty much adore every single creation you've posted on here. and while I love the prints you chose for etsy, what I was really hoping for was any of the ones from the Taproot magazine...the family scenes. or Sleigh Ride or Thank the Earth for Her Bounty. I'd snatch all of those up for sure. :)
your artwork feels like home <3

Meredith Morgan said...

I have only just discovered your work! I saw "Thank The Earth For Her Bounty" and I'm in love with it... I would love that humble reminder in my life every day!