Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Taproot, WOOD

I am honored with having multiple pieces in the new issue of Taproot magazine, WOOD.
I have an illustration, as well as PAPERDOLLS! I'm fulfilling childhood dreams here, guys.
 I about cried when they asked me to do paperdolls.
Congratulations to all who have contributed to the magazine's first year of existence!
I can't wait for mine to come in the mail!
Check out the beautiful magazine: http://www.taprootmag.com 


 photos courtesy of Amanda Soule



7 comments:

sarah said...

Phoebe,
You are magic! I can't wait to get my Taproot in the mail.. especially for Mae to discover your paperdolls are inside! Blessings,
Sarah in Montana

good_to_be_home said...

Oh wow, these are lovely! If I do get a subscription, it will be for your illustrations. You have such a talent!

Becki Lewis said...

I am your newest follower. I am so excited to cut out your paper dolls for my daughters!

Allana said...

Very excited for our issue to arrive also - your illustrations are wonderful :)

kerttu said...

love it:-)

ivey@durangomom said...

so exciting! and i love the dolls and painting!!!

congratulations!!

Ag+Ed said...

I love, love, love your farmer paper dolls. Congratulations on the printing of the book, too. I still have plans of perfecting and printing a special little book...
Way to go, Phoebe. You are so talented. Keep posting for inspiration for the rest of us! :) - Elise