Wednesday, November 20, 2013

New pieces from the Taproot Calendar


I'm so excited to finally share with you the four new images I created for Taproot Magazine's 2014 wall calendar! Which you can find HERE


August
"Beach Combers"
2013 
watercolor & colored pencil


October
"The Harvest"
2013
watercolor, collage & colored pencil


December
"Snow Day"
2013
watercolor, gesso, collage & colored pencil


May
"May Day"
2013
watercolor, gouache, collage & colored pencil

As with most of my work, originals are available for sale. Feel free to contact me if you're interested! 

2 comments:

Milla said...

So sweet! Stoked to hang this on my wall!

Sophie - The Joy of Farming said...

I already have mine and it is simply delightful! I hope you don't mind, but I think I'm going to save the illustrations to turn into advent calendars for future Decembers. And that photo of you!! When my two little children saw it, my son said, Oh mama she is so BEAUTIFUL! Agreed.